The attorneys at Wagner Reese are proud to sponsor Prevail’s largest fundraising event of the year, Celebration of Hope. Prevail is hosting this important fundraiser as part of their mission to provide life-saving services and crisis intervention resources to local victims of crime and abuse. This event regularly sells out at 400 guests and brings in over $150,000 for the organization.
This year’s Celebration of Hope is going to be held on Saturday, August 17, 2019, at The Renaissance North. The event features an inspirational speaker, catered dinner, live dance band, and a silent auction. All proceeds and donations from this event will benefit Prevail and directly support the victims of domestic violence, stalking, robbery, sexual assault, home invasion, and other traumatic crimes.
Thanks to donations, Prevail is able to provide the following services to individuals and families across Indiana:
- A free and confidential 24-hour crisis line
- Support groups for children, teenagers, and adults
- One-on-one support meetings with a Prevail advocate
- Secondary victim services for children and family members who have witnessed trauma
- Resources to help a victim find housing, employment, transportation, and more
- Legal guidance, court support, and protective order assistance
- Safety plans to help survivors identify, escape, and document incidents of concern
- Victim Notification Services
Prevail is still looking for attendees who are interested in sponsoring the 2019 Celebration of Hope. If you’re interested in registering, please visit the organization’s website for additional information about this event. You can also support the organization by making a private donation through the website. Read more on our Press Release.
Prevail accepts donations online, by phone, and by mail.
Providing Support to Members of Our Community
At Wagner Reese, we are passionate about supporting the people and organizations that shape our great community. As a personal injury firm, we regularly represent the child and adult survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Because we have first-hand knowledge of the emotional, financial, and legal challenges associated with these difficult cases, we are proud to support Prevail and other organizations that offer support services to survivors of sexual assault.