Timothy F. Devereux has been practicing law for the past 34 years, focusing on plaintiffs’ personal injury, including an emphasis on product liability cases, construction site injuries, industrial accidents, commercial trucking collisions and other catastrophic personal injury matters.
Mr. Devereux has handled cases across the United States and is licensed in Indiana, Illinois, Texas and Colorado as well as the United States Supreme Court, the 10th and 7th Circuit Courts of Appeals and numerous other federal courts. Additionally, he has argued cases before both the Indiana and Colorado Supreme Courts, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Mr. Devereux serves on the Board of Directors for the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and is also a member of ITLA’s College of Fellows. He is currently serving on ITLA’s Legislative Working Group and is a frequent speaker at ITLA programs as well as seminars presented by the National Business Institute.
Mr. Devereux has served on the Executive Committee for the Litigation Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association for many years and was the 2018 Chair of that Executive Committee. In 2019, he served as a Vice President for the Indianapolis Bar Association and he recently completed his 2nd term on the Board of Directors for the Indianapolis Bar Association.
In 2015, Mr. Devereux was named as a Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation. He has also been a guest lecturer at Indiana University – Bloomington speaking on legal topics.
He has also presented nationally broadcast Webinars on the topic of construction site injuries. Mr. Devereux is also a nationally published author having written multiple chapters for Matthew Bender’s Products Liability Practice Guide as well as Am Jur Trials.
He and his colleagues at Wagner Reese, LLP handle litigation matters in all areas of plaintiffs’ personal injury and have developed a special focus on product liability, construction site injuries, industrial accidents, motorcycle crashes, medical malpractice, commercial trucking collisions and other catastrophic personal injury matters.
- Selected to Super Lawyers for Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, and Construction Litigation
- Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation, 2015
- Selected to Super Lawyers 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Selected to the NTL’s Top 25 Products Liability Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts in Colorado, Illinois, and Indiana
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association’s College of Fellows
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Chair of the Executive Committee for the Litigation Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association, 2018
- Vice President for the Indianapolis Bar Association, 2019
- Board of Directors for the Indianapolis Bar Association (Beginning in 2020)
- Distinguished Fellow, Indianapolis Bar Association