If you were seriously injured as a result of another person, company, or entity’s negligence, you are likely concerned about what the future will be like. How will you afford your medical bills? How long will you be out of work? Will you ever recover from your injuries? What is the future going to look like for you and your family?
When someone else acts carelessly, recklessly, or negligently and you are injured or your loved one is killed as a result, you have the right to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim. The purpose of these claims are twofold: first, to help you recover compensation for your damages and second, to hold the negligent party/parties accountable.
Wagner Reese has been fighting for injured individuals and the family members of people who were wrongfully killed for more than 20 years. Our Champaign personal injury lawyers can help you understand your legal options and work to recover the maximum compensation you are owed.
Request a free, confidential consultation with our team today; call (888) 204-8440 or fill out and submit an online contact form to get started.
Why Choose Wagner Reese?
The process of filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim can be very complex. Often, insurance companies will do everything they can to devalue or deny your claim—even when they are liable. It is crucial that you have an experienced attorney on your side who can advocate for your rights and help you fight for the full, fair amount you are owed. At Wagner Reese, our attorneys have over 120+ years of combined experience handling all types of personal injury claims. We understand what is at stake, and we are prepared to fight for you.
When you trust your case to Wagner Reese, you benefit from:
- Our proven track record of results; we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, including several million- and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts
- A team of experienced, skilled, and accomplished attorneys that have received extensive peer recognition and honors from prestigious legal organizations
- Client-focused representation and personalized, one-on-one legal attention tailored to your unique needs and goals
- Convenient legal services—we offer evening and weekend appointments and we can come to you if you are unable to make it to our office
- Consistent communication with our legal team, regular updates on the status of your case, and 24/7 accessibility
- Contingent fees; if we don’t successfully recover a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf, you do not pay
Whether you were injured in a car collision, suffered catastrophic harm due to a workplace accident, or were the victim of medical malpractice, our firm can help. Browse our website to learn more about all of our practice areas and the types of cases we handle. To discuss your situation with one of our personal injury attorneys in Champaign, call our office or contact us online as soon as possible. We offer completely free case evaluations for all new and potential clients.
Reach us online or by calling (888) 204-8440.