We’re thrilled to announce that eight of our Wagner Reese personal injury lawyers have been selected to the 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers list, including three selected to the 2022 Indiana Rising Stars list.
Every year, Super Lawyers® selects lawyers across the country for inclusion in these lists based on comprehensive peer reviews and a rigorous evaluation process. Fewer than 5% of all attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers.
The founding partners of Wagner Reese, Jason R. Reese and Stephen M. Wagner, are among the eight lawyers from our firm selected to the 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers list, and they are both ranked in the Indiana Top 50..
All eight lawyers have been selected to Super Lawyers multiple times, with Jason R. Reese being selected 12 times and Stephen M. Wagner being selected 18 times.
Congratulations to the Full List of Recognized Wagner Reese Attorneys
Our attorneys selected for inclusion in the Indiana 2022 Super Lawyers list include:
- Stephen M. Wagner— Indiana Top 50 and Selected to Super Lawyers for Personal Injury – General, Civil Litigation, and Civil Rights
- Jason R. Reese— Indiana Top 50 and Selected to Super Lawyers for Professional Liability, Personal Injury – General, and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Stephanie L. Cassman—Selected to 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers in the area of Personal Injury – General
- Timothy F. Devereux—Selected to 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers in the area of Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products and Construction Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Gibson—Selected to 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers in the area of Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Products, and Personal Injury – General
Our attorneys selected for inclusion in the Indiana 2022 Rising Stars list include:
- Timothy L. Karns—Selected to 2022 Indiana Rising Stars in the area of Personal Injury – Products and Personal Injury – General
- Laura Swafford—Selected to 2022 Indiana Rising Stars in the area of Personal Injury – General and Civil Rights
What These Recognitions Mean for You
We’re proud of the achievements of our attorneys and partners. But we’re prouder of the work we’ve done for our clients. Having eight attorneys selected to 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers shows how dedicated we are when it comes to helping our clients every step of the way through their cases, from the day they contact us until the day they get their checks.
After an injury that wasn’t your fault, you need legal representation on your side. Why not choose a law firm that is consistently recognized for its hard work, achievements, and success for its clients? Contact us today for a free consultation—we’re ready to put our hard-working and award-winning legal team to work on your case.