Super Lawyers is a highly respected rating service for attorneys from more than 70 different practice areas, including personal injury. Each year, the organization completes a comprehensive peer-review alongside its patented evaluation process to determine which lawyers in the U.S. will be included on its Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list. At Wagner Reese, we’re thrilled to announce that eight of our lawyers have been selected to this list for 2021.
For all eight Wagner Reese attorneys chosen, this year’s announcement represents a consecutive year of recognition by Super Lawyers for their legal skill, professional achievement, and exceptional reputation among their peers in the legal field.
Our founding partners are also counted among our recognized group of attorneys, with Attorney Stephen Wagner receiving this honor for the 17th year and Attorney Jason Reese, who was also named a Distinguished Barrister by The Indiana Lawyer in 2019, receiving this honor for the 11th time. Both partners were also recognized by Super Lawyers among the elite Top 50 in 2019, 2020, and 2021, further distinguishing them as among the best personal injury lawyers in Indiana.
Attorney Stephanie Cassman is being recognized by Super Lawyers for the 12th consecutive year and is on the Indiana Top 25 Women list for 2021, an honor she has received since 2016.
Our 2021 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are:
- Stephanie L. Cassman: Indiana Top 25 Women and Selected to Super Lawyers for Personal Injury – General
- Timothy Devereux: Selected to Super Lawyers for Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, and Construction Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Gibson: Selected to Super Lawyers for Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Products, and Personal Injury – General
- Timothy L. Karns: Selected to Rising Stars for Personal Injury – Products, and Personal Injury – General
- Jason R. Reese: Indiana Top 50 and Selected to Super Lawyers for Professional Liability, Personal Injury – General, and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Laura Walker Swafford: Selected to Rising Stars for Personal Injury – General, and Civil Rights
- Stephen M. Wagner: Indiana Top 50 and Selected to Super Lawyers for Personal Injury – General, Civil Litigation, and Civil Rights
Looking for Award-Winning Representation for Your Case? Find it With Wagner Reese
Fewer than 5% of attorneys are selected to the Super Lawyers list for their region and practice area each year. Even fewer firms have multiple attorneys represented on the Super Lawyers lists in a single year, let alone consecutive years. Our firm is proud to have eight lawyers who have achieved this distinction and three partners recognized on the elite Top Lists.
Whether it’s being recognized by Super Lawyers, as Indiana Trial Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, or The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, our award-winning team is recognized nationwide for our zealous advocacy and dedication to obtaining maximum recoveries for our clients in cases involving personal injury and wrongful death.
At Wagner Reese, we believe in fighting for justice. We can help if you’ve suffered serious injuries and will do everything in our power to help you recover maximum compensation for your losses.