When you are injured in a work accident, you may suffer from resulting complications that will require long-term care and future medical expenses. In a work injury lawsuit, we take this into account. Part of our pursuit in securing compensation for the injuries you have suffered will be to calculate an estimate of the money you will need to cover all of your future medical expenses.
Since the injury you suffered was the fault of your employer, you don’t deserve to pay for your medical expenses out of pocket. Give the Indianapolis work injury lawyers at Wagner Reese a call for more information on how our team can assist you with your recovery and help you get the money you need to cover the cost of your long-term care and future medical expenses.
Call us today at (888) 204-8440 to schedule a free consultation.
Indiana Work Injury & Work Comp Facts
It is important that injured workers are aware of their rights so that they can take steps to protect these rights in the event that they suffer serious, long-lasting, life-altering injuries.
If you are employed in Indiana, there are a few things you should know about work injuries and workers’ compensation in our state:
- Work comp payments are awarded through an employer in either Temporary Partial Impairment (TPI), Permanent Partial Impairment (PPI), Temporary Total Disability (TTD) or Permanent Total Disability (PTD).
- The statute of limitations for filing a work comp lawsuit in Indiana is two years from the date of the accident or injury.
- In 2012, there were 4 injuries per every 100 workers in the state of Indiana.
- More than 55,000 Indiana workers reported injuries in 2012.
- In 2012, 113 people were killed in work-related accidents.
If you have questions about your rights or about the specifics of your work accident claim, please contact our firm to speak to an experienced work injury attorney in Indianapolis. We offer free initial consultations and can come to you if you are unable to make it to our office.
Contact Wagner Reese online or give us a call at (888) 204-8440 to find out how we can help you with your workers’ comp or work injury claim.