We are very pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring the Indy Bar Bench Bar Conference, an event giving attorneys the opportunity to learn and relate to central Indiana jurists. The event is set to include a wide selection of unique, skills-based programming, exciting entertainment, and a second-to-none opportunity to socialize with legal peers. Wagner Reese is a Preferred Sponsor of the Thursday, June 20th dinner. Our founding partner, Attorney Jason Reese, will also participate in the Friday, June 21st event as a headlining speaker. He will present “Marketing Yourself: Personal Branding for Lawyers.” Mr. Reese will discuss why it’s important to market yourself, how to define your brand, steps to develop it, defining a target audience, and tools for communication.
Information about the event:
- Date: The conference begins on Thursday, June 20th and goes through Saturday, June 22nd.
- Time: Mr. Reese will speak at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, June 21st. See the full conference agenda on the IndyBar website.
- Registration deadline: Participants must register by June 19th.
- Location: French Lick Resort, at 8670 IN-56, French Lick, IN 47432
- Event rates: For full-conference packages, IndyBar member tickets cost $445, and attorneys with under 8 years of practice receive a discounted rate of $320. Non-member attorneys pay $640, and non-member attorneys pay $300. *Please note that fees will go up May 2nd through June 19th.
Mr. Reese is an active member of the local community, and contributes his resources, time, and energy to numerous local groups and events designed to enrich the lives of those who live in Indiana. By sharing knowledge about how lawyers can strategize their branding efforts at the event, Mr. Reese seeks to help his fellow attorneys in improving their practices.