- The Indianapolis Bar Association has launched a series of 60-minute sessions, titled “Top Ten Tips,” aimed to support and enhance the skills of local legal professionals.
- Interested pros from the area can register for one or multiple sessions, with the first being offered in March.
- On July 19, Wagner Reese Attorney, Stephanie Cassman will lead the Top Ten Tips Session for Jury Selection.
- The team at Wagner Reese is thrilled to be hosting the series at our new offices, located on the Northside of Indy in Carmel.
Indianapolis Bar Association Will Host “Top Ten Tips” Series at New Wagner Reese Building
The Indy Bar Association is inviting legal professionals to attend a series of career enhancing, 60-minute sessions dubbed, “Top Ten Tips.” This series will provide a platform for small group, interactive learning focused on topics like exhibits, opening statements, closing arguments, jury selection and more. The personal injury attorneys and legal team at Wagner Reese are thrilled to be hosting these events at our new office building located in Carmel, on the Northside of Indy.
Sharpen Your Litigation Skills and Register Today
Interested legal professionals from the area can register for one or multiple sessions to receive an exclusive opportunity to enhance their skills. The first session will be held on March 8th and reflects this topic lead by speaker Richard L. Darst, Cohen Garelick & Glazier PC:
Top Ten Tips for Successful Settlement Conferences
Settlement conferences are just as important in litigation as any other part of the process. Obviously, judges and mediators have their own preferences when it comes to settlement conferences, but this program will provide you with generalized tips sure to help you attain the best possible outcome.
Future session dates and topics include:
- May 10: Top Ten Tips for Opening Statements
- July 19: Top Ten Tips for Jury Selection (with Wagner Reese Attorney, Stephanie Cassman)
- September 13: Top Ten Tips for Exhibits
- November 8: Top Ten Tips for Closing Statements
Interested legal professionals can register here for one or multiple “Top Ten Tips” sessions. The cost is $45 for Indy Bar members and $90 for non-members. Law students can attend a session for only $10.
We are thrilled to be partnering with the Indy Bar Association for these events and hope you make plans to join us!
Indiana Super Lawyers
Indianapolis personal injury attorneys Stephen Wagner and Jason Reese are proud to have both been selected repeatedly as “Indiana Super Lawyers.” Together, the two formed Wagner Reese, LLP in 2000 and have since established a track record of unparalleled success and a reputation as the preeminent personal injury firm in Indiana.