8 Wagner Reese Attorneys Selected to Super Lawyers in 2020
Every year, the Super Lawyers® organization undertakes a comprehensive peer review and evaluation process to determine which lawyers will be included on their well-respected Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars lists. At Wagner Reese, we’re delighted to announce that 8 of our personal injury lawyers have been selected to one of these lists for 2020.
For six of the eight attorneys chosen this year, this represents another consecutive year of recognition from the Super Lawyers® organization for their legal skill, sterling peer reputation, and wide-ranging professional acumen. Our founding partners are also counted among that group, with Attorney Stephen Wagner selected for a total of 16 years, and Attorney Jason Reese – who was also named a Distinguished Barrister by The Indiana Lawyer in 2019 – selected for 10 years.
Additionally, Stephen Wagner and Jason Reese were both chosen to the elite Super Lawyers Top 50 in 2019 and 2020, setting them apart as top-tier personal injury lawyers in the Indiana region. Partner Stephanie Cassman was also honored with a selection to the Top 25: Women Indiana Super Lawyers list in recognition of her significant contributions to the legal community.
We’d like to congratulate all of the selectees for receiving this prestigious award:
- Laura Walker Swafford: Selected to Rising Stars for 2019 – 2020, in the areas of Personal Injury and Civil Rights.
- Stephen M. Wagner: Selected Top 50 Super Lawyer and Super Lawyer in 2004 and 2006 – 2020, in the areas of Personal Injury, Civil Litigation (Plaintiff), and Civil Rights.
- Jason R. Reese: Selected Top 50 Super Lawyer 2018-2020 and Super Lawyer in 2004 and 2012 – 2020, in the areas of Professional Liability, Personal Injury, and Medical Malpractice.
- Timothy L. Karns: Selected to Rising Stars from 2017 to 2020, in the areas of Personal Injury and Defective Products.
- Jordan Heitman Kidd: Selected to Rising Stars in 2020 for Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice.
- Jeffrey S. Gibson: Selected to Rising Stars in 2010 and 2012 – 2013, and then selected to Super Lawyers from 2014 – 2020, in the areas of Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury, and Defective Products.
- Timothy Devereux: Selected to Super Lawyers in 2020 for Personal Injury, Defective Products, and Construction Litigation.
- Stephanie L. Cassman: Selected to Rising Stars from 2009 – 2013 and then selected to Super Lawyers from 2014 – 2020, in the area of Personal Injury. Also selected to the Top 25: Women Indiana Super Lawyers list.
Get Award-Winning Representation for Your Case
Fewer than 5% of all attorneys are selected to the Super Lawyers® list for their region and practice area each year, and only 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 are selected to the Rising Stars list. Although not many firms have multiple attorneys who continue to be represented on the Super Lawyers lists, our firm is proud that we have eight lawyers who have achieved this distinction. Whether it’s Super Lawyers®, Indiana Trial Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, or The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, our award-winning team is recognized nationwide for their accomplishments and dedication.
With a full team of accomplished lawyers who believe in fighting for justice, Wagner Reese can help you when you’ve suffered serious injuries. Known for our energetic and rigorous approach, our team won’t stop until you win maximum compensation for your losses.
Read more in our Press Release.
Call (888) 204-8440 to schedule a free consultation today.