Meet Jeff Gibson: New Partner & Attorney of Wagner Reese in Indiana
Our team of Indiana personal injury lawyers of Wagner Reese are excited to announce we have expanded our law firm with the addition of our new Partner-Attorney Jeff Gibson. He joins us as a highly experienced attorney who earned his J.D. from the Indiana University School of Law Indianapolis in 2000. Today, he is able to practice in the State of Indiana, five United States District Courts, and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Attorney Gibson has focused his practice experience on sexual abuse cases, defective drugs and medical devices, and product liability litigation. He has earned a leadership position on several steering committees in high stakes product or medical device cases.
Attorney Jeff Gibson has played an instrumental role in:
- In re Consolidated Fresenius Cases (GranuFlo) pending in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Middlesex County, MICV2013-3400-O
- In Re Johnson and Johnson Talcum Powder Litigation, Sales Practice and Product Liability Litigation, MDL 2738
- In re Prempro Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 4:03-CV-1507
- Plaintiff’s Steering Committee for Zofran (Ondansetron) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2657
He has personally represented several plaintiffs in newsworthy sex abuse cases. He has been there to act as a legal advocate and moral supporter for people abused at residential treatment facilities as patients and people who had been sexually abused by a clergy member. Jeff has also had the opportunity to represent Olympic-level athletes who were abused by their coaches and other people in positions of authority. At Wagner Reese, our entire legal team is fully committed to pursuing justice for victims of sexual abuse who feel like they have no voice. To this end, Attorney Gibson is going to fit here perfectly.
Other noteworthy accomplishments and awards earned by Attorney Gibson include:
- Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars membership selections
- National Trial Lawyers Association “40 Under 40” title
- American Association for Justice membership
- Keynote speaker at Mass Torts Made Perfect
- Speaker at National Business Institute CLE
- National Crime Victim Bar Association membership
Lastly, every legal professional needs a hobby in their spare time. Jeff likes to spend time with his family, watching his kids play youth sports, and cheering on the men’s basketball team at Indiana University. He also devotes much of his free time as a Board Member for Beyond Monumental, which is a nonprofit group that encourages youths to participate in engaging exercise.
Read more on our Press Release.
Would you like to know more about Attorney Jeff Gibson, a Partner of Wagner Reese? Do you need our Indiana personal injury lawyers to help with a claim? You can dial (888) 204-8440 at any time to schedule a no-cost, confidential consultation with our award-winning team. We look forward to seeing how we can be of assistance.