Jason Reese Receives U.S. News and World Report's "Best Lawyer" Award
Our team is thrilled to announce Jason Reese as a first time recipient of the U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Lawyer” award. The award is reserved for only the very best legal talent based on peer nominations and reviews. Jason is named among the top-rated attorneys in the 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, announced today.
For over 20 years Jason has successfully represented victims of personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death in both Indiana and Illinois. Wagner Reese is proud of his well-deserved recognition for the hard work and results Jason continues to achieve on behalf of our clients.
A Little More About Jason
Jason has solidified a reputation as an elite trial lawyer in the areas of medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, and class action litigation. For two decades, he’s worked as an experienced advocate for Hoosiers and many others who are victimized by tragedy and injustice. Jason considers himself to be a powerful voice for the most vulnerable, seeking justice for victims, holding wrongdoers accountable and trying his best to make sure it doesn’t happen again to another family.
- His recognition began in 2003 when the Indiana State Bar Association named him “Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year.”
- In 2005, Jason was named “Forty Under Forty” by the Indianapolis Business Journal as one the most dynamic business and community leaders in the Indianapolis metro area.
- From 2004-2019, Jason has been repeatedly named an Indiana Super Lawyer and recognized by fellow attorneys as a lawyer in the top 5% of his practice areas as published in Indianapolis Monthly and Super Lawyer magazines.
- Jason was named a Fellow by the Indiana Bar Foundation, and in 2013, named “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and received a superb “10.0” rating as a Medical Malpractice Attorney by AVVO.
- From 2016 to 2018, Jason’s peers in the legal community voted him a Top 50 Super Lawyer in Indiana.
Congratulations to Jason on this latest award!