Jason Reese To Take Part in EDGE|X Leadership Conference
Wagner Reese Pleased to Partner With High-Impact Leadership Conference
The team at Wagner Reese is very proud to be included as an influencer and partner for the second annual EDGE|X leadership conference aimed to challenge, inspire and equip leaders to multiply their impact and sharpen their influence. For the last two years, Attorney Jason Reese has been volunteering his time with the Advisory Board for Edge Mentoring, the organizer of the half day conference.
“This event is a fantastic representation of showcasing the community partnerships and organizations Wagner Reese is proud to build up and support. Becoming a leader is something that can be developed and we know there are many great individuals waiting for an opportunity to be a part of EDGEIX who will leave ready to show everyone what they have to offer. We are really happy to support that process,” says attorney Jason Reese.
EDGEIX is a time when attendees can showcase and share personal stories, connect with more than 2,000 emerging and established professionals and talent and be encouraged to lead in a more influential way. This year’s keynote speakers have lived out their leadership in ways that have allowed them to continually serve, learn from and empower others and include:
- Tamika Catchings dedicated her 16-year professional basketball career to playing for the Indiana Fever of the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA) as a forward. Today, Tamika serves as Director of Player Programs and Franchise Development with Pacers Sports & Entertainment and is committed to helping her community through good works.
- Mitch Daniels is the 12th president of Purdue University and the former governor of Indiana. During his tenure, Indiana went from bankruptcy to a AAA credit rating, led the nation in infrastructure building, and passed sweeping education and healthcare reforms.
- Bob Goff is the New York Times Best-Selling Author of Love Does, as well as an attorney who founded Restore International, a nonprofit human rights organization operating in Uganda, India and Somalia.
- Bill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, IL, and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. He is the best-selling author of more than twenty books, including The Power of a Whisper.
- Ann Voskamp is wife of one good farmer, the home-educating mama to a half-dozen exuberant kids, and author of the New York Times Bestseller, The Greatest Gift, and One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.
EDGE|X 2017 is scheduled for Friday, October 6, 2017 from 9am-1pm at Grace Church, 5504 E. 146thStreet in Noblesville. Grab your ticket to the event and equip yourself to become a leader of sharper influence and multiplied impact. The high-energy event sold out at more than 1,500 tickets last year.
About Edge Mentoring
EDGE Mentoring provides a unique value proposition for emerging leaders by combining personal, professional and spiritual development in one experience. The organization serves millennials and young professionals seeking mentorship and answers to life’s most difficult questions surrounding relationships, careers, purpose and faith. Jason Reese is a committed mentor to five of these emerging leaders. Connect with Jason on LinkedIn if you would like to learn more about the EDGE|X or EDGE Mentoring.