Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
The month of October is an exciting month for Wagner Reese, and we are thrilled to announce our participation in fundraising efforts for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! As people across the country join forces this month to spread the word about the dangers of breast cancer, preventative measures, and early detection, Wagner Reese is joining in the efforts to support local women and men on their journey to recovery.For every new YouTube subscriber that follows our channel in the month of October, Wagner Reese will donate a dollar to two local charities: the Pink Ribbon Connection, and the I.W.I.N. Foundation. Just click the red button below!
These Indiana-based charities are working hard in our communities to provide resources, education, and understanding support to the women and men who suffer with this disease, as well as to their families and friends.
The Pink Ribbon Connection offers services like:
- A Counseling Help Line: Available at 317-255-PINK
- Free Resource Packets
- Information and Support Meetings with guest speakers
- A Stocked Resource and Educational Library
- & much more!
The I.W.I.N. (Indiana Women In Need) Foundation provides:
- Everyday support services to breast cancer patients and their families, such as house cleaning services, childcare, meal planning assistance, transportation, exercise classes, and more.
- Services that are non-medical that provide assistance in any way those being treated for breast cancer might need.
The personal injury lawyers at Wagner Reese are proud to partner with these local charities in their effort to give back to Indiana communities, and we hope you will help us this month by sharing our pages, subscribing to our YouTube channel, and supporting those across the state of Indiana who are struggling through breast cancer!